Best China Sourcing company
That Drives Profit Growth
What are special warehouses?
Special warehouses, as the name suggests, are designed for specific purposes. Following are its primary type:
- Hazardous Warehouses: These warehouses store hazardous materials like chemicals, drugs, or substances dangerous to the environment and humans. Special protocols are followed to ensure the safety of the goods and the surroundings.
- Cold-Storage Warehouses: These warehouses store frozen foods or goods that require customized temperatures.
- Archive Warehouse: This is a unique warehouse since it doesn’t hold any goods but stacks of files. This type is used by big companies who need to store their data, such as files, paperwork, etc.
- Bonded Warehouses: Importers opt for these warehouses to store goods without paying their taxes or duties.
- Ambient Warehouse: This type of warehouse can store goods and products of all types. The products can be stored at room temperature in these warehouses; therefore, they hold many goods.