Best China Sourcing company
That Drives Profit Growth
7 Tips for getting the best china warehouse
1. Always select a warehouse that specializes in storing your product. A good warehouse provides storage and examines the goods for quality and specification. This reduces the possibility of error and dissatisfaction.
2. Select a warehouse that offers discounts on the storage of large shipments. Moreover, go for a warehouse that helps with quality control and inventory management. This will certify the orders you have placed specifications before the products are sent to the distributors.
3. Know the exact size of your consignment, warehouse rents, and depend on the area it takes and the weight.
4. Select a warehouse that is near a port; this reduces any additional transportation cost.
5. Try and find a warehouse that offers complete 3PL (Third-party Logistics) services. Then some warehouses offer order-tracking services as well. So the customers can track the order from the time of loading to storage until it is delivered to them. It would be an additional satisfactory aspect as you will have one less thing to worry about i-e, logistics.
6. Select warehouses owned by renowned companies for added security and service. Some of the best warehouses offer free storage for a certain time. This will be a less burden on your pocket. The free storage period can extend from 1 month to 3 months.
7. Select a warehouse that offers multiple packages. Package deals usually are more cost-effective.