Best China Sourcing company
That Drives Profit Growth
10 Price Comparison Stats You should Know
Here are a few pricing statistics that might help you in pricing your products correctly and also help in marketing them
- 90% of consumers spend time online to find the best deals.
- 86% of consumers believe in comparing prices between the brands and suppliers.
- 71% of consumers feel that you can get better deals online than in physical stores.
- For 60% of consumers, pricing is the single factor that influences their buying decision.
- Only 26% of companies or brands consider the prices of their competitors.
- 77% of consumers like to buy at the lowest price.
- Only 10% say that they rarely compare prices before buying.
- 27% of consumers use price comparison services.
- 39% of consumers get service from a broker to do the job for them.
- 26% of adults spend more than £100 to £499 a year on comparison services.
Work with us
Get posts by email
We've delivered over 21,776 cheaper for clients. Find how we can help your business growing.
Please give us a call or e-mail.
156 Serving Countries Around The World
11 Years of Experience Purchasing and Exporting
900+ Trusted and Satisfied Clients With Profit Growth
90,000+ Verified Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Traders